"The mountains are calling
and I must go"
- John Muir
The Mountain Life is the Good Life.
Let us help you get there.
- Our team covers Northwestern South Carolina (the Upstate) thru the Western North Carolina Mountains to Asheville and back to Brevard and the Highlands Cashiers Plateau.
- Our listings will be on social media and many high traffic online sites because of our affiliation with Christie's International Real Estate.
- Our companies (Susan, TK, and Tim are brokers at Ivester Jackson Blackstream in NC and Tim a salesman at Blackstream International in SC) are recognized internationally. In 2017, they were named Christie's International Real Estate Overall Affiliate of the year.
- We have been successful full-time realtors for decades in Miami, Fl. and for almost the past decade in Greenville, S.C. We can combine our many years of residential real estate experience with domestic and international customers.
- Our companies have offices in Ashevillle, N.C. (Ivester Jackson Blackstream) and Greenville S.C. (Blackstream International Christie's) and both are affiliates of Christie's International. We are associated with two companies as they are incorporated in different states but have common investors.
Our Client Stories
“Tim was an expert in his field in every sense of the word! I hope to have the opportunity to work with him in the future.”
"Tim was a perfect fit for us during our search for a new home. He and his family relocated to Greenville from another state so he could relate to our situation, and at the same time, he has lived in Greenville long enough to be very knowledgeable about the area. He was always professional, responsive, and eager to help. We would definitely use Tim again and would recommend him to anyone in search of a Realtor.”
“I worked alongside the Heatley’s for close to 14 years and can confidently offer my wholehearted recommendation of Susan, TK and Tim, not just as excellent realtors but also as friends. Known for their personal service and professionalism, their business grew exponentially as a result of referrals and repeat clients. Their sales consistently ranked them among our top producers year after year.
Having spent years going back and forth to the beautiful mountains of North Carolina, there decision to relocate permanently came as no surprise. They love it there; but they have left an empty space in the South Florida market and in the lives of countless clients and friends.”